Usage Policy Cookies
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer by the websites you visit. They are widely used to operate, or make websites work more efficiently, and to provide information to the owners of a website.
- How can I change the settings in my Cookies
You can change your cookie settings at any time (e.g. to notify you when cookies are sent to your computer) by clicking on the link below. If you take this action, please be aware that you may not be able to register on our website or use other features that require registration or information collection.
- Change settings in Cookies
Any changes to your cookie settings relating to this website will be saved until you decide to make additional changes, in case you change your mind. You can access this website and log in at any time by clicking on the "Cookies Policy" at the bottom of this website.
- What types of Cookies are used?
When you visit this website, the following types of cookies are used:
Necessary Cookies: these are Cookies that are absolutely necessary for the operation of a website. Without these cookies, the website cannot function properly. In the following, we do not ask for your specific consent for these cookies. For all other cookies, your consent is required.
Ours: These are Cookies that are installed and can only be read by this website.
Third party cookies: These are Cookies installed by third parties, which we use for various services (for example, data analysis or website advertising).
- List of Cookies used on this Website
The following list categorises and describes the various Cookies used on this website:
- Necessary Cookies (no consent required): this website is designed with Microsoft .NET technologies and uses the ASP.NET_SessionId cookie. This Cookie is used to create a session ID for the user so that the system itself can identify the user individually and uniquely, separate from anyone else viewing the pages of the site. This information is not used or stored outside of this site's systems, and is only held temporarily while the user enters account pages and other pages that require unique and secure access. Without the concatenated cookie, the security of access to personal accounts cannot be guaranteed.
- Our Cookies (consent required)
- Third Party Cookies (consent required)
- Cookies Policy..
These Terms and Conditions of Use and any modification thereof are governed by Greek law. We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this policy. Please refer to this page from time to time to check this page for current and new, additional information.