Privacy and Use of Personal Data Policy
rhodesmarathon.gr understands that the security of your personal data is extremely important and is committed to respecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal data.
This policy of personal data management and protection applies to the visitor/user of the DP and is subject to the terms of this notice as well as to the provisions of national, EU and international law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as applicable (European Regulation EU 2016/679 (GDPR) and the relevant legislation on the protection of personal data).
Please take some time to review this policy in detail which describes the framework for processing personal data and explains your rights and our obligations under this processing.
- TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA AND METHOD OF PROCESSING
- In the context of our forthcoming or existing relationship, rhodesmarathon.gr collects personal data of visitors/users of the PP, only when they themselves voluntarily provide them in order to provide the services available online.
Personal information is information that can be used to identify or communicate with an individual and other information about that individual. personal data collected in the DP are the following:
- Identification data : Full name/ Date of birth/ Gender/ Nationality
- Contact details :Telephone number/ Email address (email)
- Any other information you disclose to rhodesmarathon.gr on your own initiative during your communication with us
- The processing of your personal data concerns part or all of the data sent by visitors/users for statistical purposes and to improve the services - information provided. The rhodesmarathon.gr will not make available for sale or otherwise forward or disclose personal data of visitors/ users of the PP to third parties, not related to the same, without the consent of the visitor/ user, with the exception of the application of relevant legal dictates and to the competent authorities only. For our part, we will always try to limit the use of your personal data to what is strictly necessary.
1.3.The visitor/user can contact the respective administrator of the PP in order to check the existence of his/her personal file, its correction, change or deletion.
1.4. The data maintained by rhodesmarathon.gr, takes care to be accurate and updated, seeking for this purpose the assistance of the data subjects, i.e. the natural persons to whom the data relate, and maintains the data for as long as necessary.
The rhodesmarathon.gr may - in the future - collect identification data of the users of the PP using corresponding technologies, such as cookies and/or Internet Protocol (IP) address tracking.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of each visitor/user and do not take note of any document or file from his/her computer. They are used to facilitate the visitor's/user's access to the use of specific services and/or pages of the PP, for statistical purposes and in order to determine which areas are useful or popular. This information may also include the type of browser used by the visitor/user, the type of computer, its operating system, the internet service providers and other such information.
In addition, the IT system of the IS automatically collects information about the sites visited by the visitor/user and about the links to third party websites that he/she may choose through the use of the IS.
This CP contains links to other websites which are under the responsibility of third parties (natural or legal persons). Under no circumstances is rhodesmarathon.gr responsible for the terms of protection of personal data which these websites follow.
- RIGHTS OF THE SUBJECT
You may exercise the following rights under the conditions and within the limits set by law:
- το right of accessto personal data, correction ή deletion them or restriction of the processing, portability of the data,
- το the right to object or withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal,
- το right to submit a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority,
- if you have a question or want to exercise the above rights, you can send an e-mail: [email protected] by scanning your identity for identification purposes or any other lawful means of identification, understanding that the personal data on them will only be used to verify your identity.
- SECURITY OF DATA
We are committed to implementing a system of principles and rules to protect the integrity and security of all our information, including the personal data we hold.
- CONTACT THE COMPANY
If you have any questions regarding this Policy of our Company or if you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, you can do so via the following address [email protected]
- CHANGES IN DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Any possible future relevant regulation will be the subject of this Communication. In any case, rhodesmarathon.gr reserves the right to change the terms of personal data protection, in accordance with the relevant legal framework in force at the time.
Accordingly, these privacy terms may be reviewed and updated at any time and without notice. Users of the DP are advised to check these terms periodically for any changes, as their continued use of the DP implies their acceptance of all possible modifications thereto.