Ioanni & Paola Nestoridis Str. (formerly Ko Str.), 85100 Rhodes
Friday, 8th of April 2022 from 15:00 till 20:00.
Saturday, 9th of April 2022 from 10:00 till 19:00. Runners can pick up their race pack ONLY from the Registration Center. Those that will not receive their package on time they can pick it up from the Info kiosk, at the start line, the day of the event.
The runners of all races should place their personal belongings and their clothing in the backpack which they will receive from the secretariat with their participation package and deliver it to the specially designed area that will operate exclusively in front of the Town Hall in Eleftherias Square.
- You will have to stick the sticker you will find in the envelope with your participation number on the backpack you will receive at the race secretariat.
- You should not place travel documents, money, electronic devices, medicines or items of value in the bag.
- No other backpacks or bags will be accepted, except for the special bags of the organization.
- The organizers are not responsible in case of loss of items.
- No backpacks or bags will be accepted at the 10 and 5 km start area.
- Runners participating in the Marathon and Half Marathon must hand in their personal belongings no later than 15 minutes before the start.
- The runners participating in the 5 and 10 km races must deliver their personal belongings at the latest one (1) hour before the start time of their race (11:50 and 12:15 respectively).
- Runners who will participate in the 10 and 5 km races and wish to deliver their personal belongings in the specially designed area in front of the Town Hall in Eleftherias Square should note that their starting point is 500m from Eleftherias Square.
- After the finish, you can collect your personal belongings (backpack) by showing your bib number.
The Marathon and Half Marathon course is 21,097 m long and the marathon runners will have to cover it twice. There are three turnaround points on the course where there will be event judges.
At each kilometre of the Marathon and Half Marathon race route there will be a mileage indication.
The routes of the 5 and 10 km races have one turning point each.
Runners of all races are requested to always move on the right side of the road according to the direction of traffic flow, except for some points where the signalling follows the opposite direction.
The electronic timekeeping will be carried out by All About Running with the system BibTag of My Children, where the chip will be stuck behind your entry number, which you do not need to return after the race.
In order for your entry to be valid and to be timed, you must place your entry number at chest height (safety pins will be inside the envelope you will receive), do not cover it with any clothing and do not alter it in any way.
Electronic timing mats will be available at the start of the races, at the turnarounds, at 21.1 km (for the Marathon) and at the finish.
All awards will take place in the specially designed area at the entrance of the Town Hall.At all awards ceremonies, the winners are requested to wear the official t-shirt of the event that has been delivered to them in their entry package.
Awards Ceremonies, Eleftherias Square:
10:30 Half Marathon & 10km
13:30 5K & Team
Runners participating in the Marathon and Half Marathon should be at the starting point at Eleftherias Square in front of the Town Hall at least 30 minutes earlier, i.e. at 07:00 am at the latest. The start will be given at 07:30 am.
Runners participating in the 10 km race should be at the starting point at Eleftherias Square in front of the Town Hall at least 30 minutes earlier, i.e. at 07:10 am at the latest. The start will be given at 07:40 am.
Runners participating in the 5 km race should be at the starting point, at Rimini Square (Sound and Light), at least 30 minutes before the race, i.e. at 11:20 a.m. at the latest. . The start of the 5 km race will take place at 11:50 am and 11:52 am.
During the course there will be the following feed stations per race:
Marathon (approximately every 2.5 km)
- Bottled water Apollonius: 2,4 km, 4,9 km, 7,3 km, 9,7 km, 12,3 km, 15 km, 17,4 km, 20 km, 21,6 km, 23,5 km, 26 km, 28,6 km, 30,8 km, 33,4 km, 36,1 km, 38,5 km, 41,1 km
- Powerade isotonic drink (in a glass): 4.9 km, 9.7 km, 15 km, 20 km, 26 km, 30.8 km, 36.1 km, 38.5 km
- Energy gel HIGH5: 9.7 km, 21.6 km, 30.8 km
- Bananas: 33.4 km, 36.1 km, 38.5 km
- Coca Cola (in a glass): 33.4 km, 36.1 km, 38.5 km
- Bottled water Apollonius: 2,4 km, 4,9 km, 7,3 km, 9,7 km, 12,3 km, 15 km, 17,4 km, 20 km
- Powerade isotonic drink: 4.9 km, 9.7 km, 15 km, 20 km
- Energy gel HIGH5: 9.7 km
Road race 10 km.
- Bottled water Apollonius: 1,9 km, 4,4 km, 7 km
Road race 5 km.
- Bottled water Apollonius: 1,9 km (turning point)
There will be a team of Red Cross Samaritans at each feeding station
Chemical toilets will be available at the inversions of the Marathon route, the 5km race and the 13th race of the Marathon.οkm of the Marathon route.