8th International Marathon of Rhodes
Start Time: 07:40 am.
Starting point: Eleftherias Square, Altar of the Fatherland
Finish: Eleftherias Square, Altar of the Fatherland
Description of the Route: Centre of Rhodes Eleftherias Square ➢ Savvas Nikolaou Street➢ Georgiou Papanikolaou Street➢ Kos Street➢ Leros Street➢ Kalymnos Street➢ Akti Miaouli➢ Kato Petres➢ Kritika/Ialyssou Street➢ 3rd Turnaround at the traffic lights of the intersection of Ialyssou/Krytika Street with Iliades Street (Faneromeni)➢Ialyssou/Krytika Street➢Kato Petres➢ Akti Miaouli➢ Kalymnos Street➢ Leros Street➢ Kos Street➢ Georgiou Papanikolaou Street➢ Eleftherias Square➢ Termination: Centre of Rhodes, Eleftherias Square.
The time limit for the 10km is 100'.
Participants must be over 15 years old.
Minors participate with the written consent of their guardians.
Individual Participation Cost: 30€
All participating runners in the 10km and 5km of the Rhodes Marathon will receive:
- Runner Participation Number
- Electronic timekeeping with chip
- Commemorative Finish Medal
- Commemorative electronic participation diploma
- Provision of water and medical services during and after the race.
- Cotton bag with the official t-shirt of the race